We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. We therefore make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong.
Personal information collection statement
As a Jointek Fine Wines customer, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your personal information ("Personal Data") when you apply to us and or continue to subscribe with us for a service and/or product ("Services"). If your Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
You agree that your Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
1. Providing the Services;
2. Marketing of goods and/or services by us;
3. Processing of any benefits arising out of or in connection with the Services;
4. Analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
5. Enabling the daily operation of your account in relation to the Services.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us with respect to goods and/or services or for us to disclose, transfer or use your Personal Data for the purposes as set out in this paragraph, please write to us quoting your name, address and username.
Under and in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, you have the right to:
1. Check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
2. Access your Personal Data held by us;
3. Require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate;
4. Ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time)in relation to Personal Data and the types of Personal Data held by us.